Thursday, August 4, 2011

Major AJS Update

Tons of things are new around the blog! I wanted to make sure you all know the great things located everywhere in The Animal Jam Spirit! (click for full size) Here are just a few of the updates:

These are really interesting to bloggers and jammers a like!
New things on the Archive include AJ banners, posters,
and old Journal snippets!
The Club blog has tons of info on random parties
I hold, as well as planned ones all around Jamaa!
Tons of fun online games are listed in the Spirit Work
blog, as well as some recent jammer artwork!
I have  compiled a list of most nonmember rare items
on the Snowyclaw blog, come check yours of
the list!
What do you guys think of the new AJS additions? What else should be added to the Animal Jam Spirit? See you in Jamaa!


Note: There seems to be a new addition to the code list, check out the Code page to get your 1000 gems!

23 comments :

  1. Hey i have an account on poptropica!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kittensrcute23/pix116August 10, 2012 at 3:48 PM

      No way! me too! my user is pix116! Whats yours?

      -kittensrcute23

      Delete
    2. Cool! I have one too! It's the same user as my animal jam user.

      Delete
    3. me to my username arnil, and same username for aj

      Delete
  2. @luis2235
    Awesome! It's one of my favorite puzzle games. :P
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg omg omg omg i have bin playing my member account for 3 months please add me wolfpup8146

      Delete
  3. i have an account on poptropica- i have been playing it for 3 years and ive beat almost all of the islands

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi
    i really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. =T hi snowyclaw dont you miss beta days?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want it to be beta days now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I joined Animal Jam after the Beta days. >:@ I joined when basketballs were sold. And I didn't have the beta den.

      Delete
    2. I used to play poptropica.
      ~guardiansofgahoole101

      Delete
  7. Snowy, When do u think foxes r comming??? they are kinda late :/
    ~Jdog53201

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foxes will come VERY soon

      Delete
    2. hi, i was browsing the blog. they are out =3-pamez748

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh it was removed. i think they sweared! they must have! they have a minecraft picture!



      backwardsplatypus.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. hi,im whitefirefly my computer does not work for aj and im sooooooooo mad at my computer for that umm anyways i remeber the betta days they were wonderful most things were non member and super cheap i dont know why aj took matters in to there own hands and changed it all! (or atleast most of it)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i play poptropica its awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait nvm my account was removed...

      Delete
  11. how do u get to snips i miss the beta days asdfghjkl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Snowy BIG fan can you tell me what times you get on at?
    ^-^ I would love to be buddies with you i am kinna rare to!
    Hugz Pinkie38095

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me, but Snowyclaw's buddylist is full. It's listed in her rules, too.
      Snowyclaw never adds any buddies anyways since she is too rude to do it.

      Delete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw