Monday, August 1, 2011

Nothing New?

To everyones' disappointment there seems to be nothing new on AJ or in Jamaa. You'll just have to hang out and wait with your buddies for the next update. :D
Appondale Tree, great spot for a nap!
Meanwhile, here's a fun summer activity to try. Sliding!! It's really easy to do: (1) go against the side of a den/building so you're on the edge of your screen (2) click in opposite corner (3) quickly choose an action (4) have fun sliding around Jamaa! I fun thing to do is construct a slip n' slide out of den items. Host a fun pool party for your buddies and show them now to slide in style!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Have a jamtastic summer jammers, see you in Jamaa!


8 comments :

  1. That is so cool! I can't believe how much glitches you can find!!!

    ~Wando20

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wando20
    It's not really a glitch, but it's fun to do! I found it accidentally one time when I was in a hurry. :P
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowyclaw please buddy me my name on aj is bigcatsfoever foever not forever so here it is again bigcatsfoever. If you buddy me thank you.

    -bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool a Slipin slide that Looks so much fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @bigcatsfoever
    I don't have any buddy slots left, I'm sorry! I hope to see you around Jamaa! :)

    @Winterstream
    Tis'! Great way to cool off and enjoy the sun. :oD

    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jammers
    Party at my den right now! Come if you can! :D
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jammers
    To see pictures of the spur-of-the-moment party go to the Spirit Club blog! (animaljamspirit-club.blogspot.com) See you in Jamaa!
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  8. That slip-and-slide Idea sounds like so much fun!!! I think i'll try it out some time!

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw