Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fact Icons

With the most recent update there are more different fact icons around Jamaa! Currently there are ones about animals, plants, and geography. I haven't found any achievement for looking at all of them, I hope AJ HQ add this, it'd be a fun activity. Still, they're all very interesting, and i've gotten some samples from around Jamaa.
Lady Bird, with each
visit to Jamaa the beetle
changes shape!
Did you know that
white sand dollars are
dead? The live ones
are purple and furry!
Permafrost is used by arctic animals
to keep their food fresh!
Rafflesias smell just like rotting meat!
I hope you all enjoy the Fact Icons around Jamaa, what are some of your favorite facts? Which are the most interesting? I bet they'll help on Trivia games. See you in Jamaa!


6 comments :

  1. omgs snowyclaw how do u get so amny views!!!?!?!?!i started before u and u have thousands more views than me!!!SERIOUSLY!!!its like impossible!!!!!and u get liek 500 views every 2 days!omg

    ReplyDelete
  2. @coolguy
    I'm sorry coolguy, I don't know! It's likely cause of all the help I get, as well as other Jammers' interest in the things I post, I'm not sure why... Good luck with your blog!
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowyclaw i dont mean to bug u but umm can u post me and micyfuzz's pics on the a post plz? pretty plz? with a cherry? On top? ITS KAYLEIGH103!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U BETTER POST US! Lol jk. but i wanna be posted with a pic plz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kayleigh103
    I'm sorry kayleigh, I can't post everyone all the time, the blog would get really crowded with names and everything. I'll keep in mind to post the people who helped on my post. I'm sorry, I can't please everyone! It's hard to keep everything in mind.
    ~Snowycaw

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jammers
    Hello everyone! If you've noticed I haven't been posting, then, you're right! I'm on vacation at the moment, and I'll answer comments, but I won't have time to work on any posts, sorry! It's a great time to look around the site and find what more you can do. Send in some work and I can post it on the Spirit Work page even. See you later this week!
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah your still on vacation!?!?!? O.o thats a long time. My sister has summer school for a month (on the computer) and we have to go to portaransis (if i spelled it right)but we have to go next month for probley..........3 or 4 days!!!!!!!! -.- snowyclaw when i'm back i would miss all the post for what is new in Jamaa/Animal jam. :( WHAT DO I DO!???!??!!!!!!!!!!???!???? *sighs*I'm Rangers rock on chat people who go on chat i get over dramadic sometimes

    P.s. i have bad spelling today lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw