Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nonmember Pets?

It seems that most of Jamaa agrees that nonmembers should have pets, even the members think so! Hopefully AJ will see our request, and deem it reasonable. I personally think it would be fair if a nonmem could have:

  • At least one pet. Maybe chosen from just a select few (like our character animals).
  • They can't collect rares for pets, kind of like not being able to buy most clothing items. 
  • Nonmems should have a taste of all things, even if it's just that, a taste. 

I seriously think AJ HQ is thinking about it, my hint is from the "Pet" info, pictured in the post below.
The key words there are "collect up to," why wouldn't it just say, "own"? Comment with your ideas on what it means!

10 comments :

  1. hey snowyclaw!its cooooolguy.im starting to think about the code "Gorilla"that coulod be a clue that the next animal will be a gorilla.also i think that the butterfly may be NON-member,because AJ HQ had promised there would be nonmember pets too.CYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cooooolguy
    Sounds possible, but that code was ages ago, it may just be random. I agree that a nonmember pet is likely, we'll just have to wait and see.
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowyclaw it's me aurorakismet9 I have to say my friend and I submited 120 pet ideas of the word gecko so it could be the next pet.~ aurorakismet9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha snowy! I love the Pygmy Puff option under the What Will The Next Pet Be Poll! Love it! Even better though.... people for pets!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FOUR PET SLOTS IS WHAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED NOT ONE! *srry* (no rares?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish pets would be for nm. I'm a member, and i wish it, but, the reason why they have membership is to help big cats and to keep the site going. I STILL think pets should be nm (heh, Icewhiser strikes again with her comment :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just send some thing to aj saying that there could be a certain pet for nonmembers. I hope they reply...i totally agree non members should have a taste

    ReplyDelete
  8. heyyyyyyyyyyyyy. hopefully they will see our request co'z im nonmember! i would reallly like a pet arctic wolf our puppy or kitty. please tell me your user i wanna add u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry they came out as hamsters. Sorry who ever wanted the Arctic Wolf pet or Kitty or Puppy.

      Delete
  9. arctic wolf pet is retired from the diamond shop. I have all of them from the member gifts :)

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw