Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hanging Lantern

Hey jammers! Today's new item is a Hanging Lantern, sold in the Sunken Treasures shop of Kani Cove.
Meanwhile, as you may have already noticed, the Phantom Invasion game has been invaded by more toys! Stop by to win some fun new soccer themed animals, they look pretty cute!
Is anyone else curious about that phantom in the AJHQ test account's goal? I don't recall this being sold before. . . Perhaps a future Epic Wonder item? It looks just like the one leading to the Phantom Vortex during the Days of the Phantom.
To learn more about that click here.
Happy jamming everyone, I hope you stocked up on a few of yesterday's rare. It won't be back for a while.

New: More art on the Spirit Artwork mini blog (Spino11)!

7 comments :

  1. I love soccer! I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH! It like so awesome and it's the only sport i play and im gonna try to beat my best friend lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey snowyclaw how can you add a cursor on your blog i want to know it please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0.0 I thought that the phantom would lead to the phantom vortex... I wish it would. Anyways, I'm going to start my own blog soon!
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree superjake02! And Congrats on your new future blog!

    ~SpiritHowl~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and snowyclaw, did you notice the new Jam-A-Grams yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. my blog-http://chroniclehq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Chaos

    Well, hope you and your friend have a Jamtastic time playing soccer!

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw