Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Treehouse and Barn

The next top voted dens were the Treehouse den and the Barn den. So here they are! Enjoy the glitches jammers.

TREEHOUSE DEN
teacher - myself
Start here in the treehouse.
Click underneath, in the branches, so
you start running.
Click an arcade game.
Click rules.
Click "x"
Click the wall when you start
traveling downwards.
Now you can fly!

BARN DEN
teacher - myself
Start here in the Barn Den (it may
be easier if you start around the
corner though).
Click the floor or lower wall
below (so you start running).
Click a nearby arcade game.
Click rules.
Click "x"
Be sure to finish when you're still
running upstairs (not on the ladder).
When you start to run down,
click the wall once.
Now you're on the barn den walls!
To get to the sky and upper walls
carefully scooch you way along
until you can run up the silo!



13 comments :

  1. Testing, testing... I'm hoping you don't have to type in verifications words anymore.
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like awesome glitches :D

    ~dml99dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you didn't have to have an arcade game to do these glitches.... I don't HAVE any arcade games and I don't WANT any... -caracal100

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supastar101 (user on AJ)March 14, 2012 at 10:53 AM

    Hi snowy your last post about the haunted mansion den wanted me to try it out so i went to your den, but it wasnt the haunted oh well. But i learneed a new glitch and i think some of your friends taught me. it was the barn glitch :D
    ~supastar101

    ReplyDelete
  5. Supastar101 (user on AJ)March 14, 2012 at 10:54 AM

    Oh and btw im SO glad we dont have to do verification anymore! that was super annoying -.- and i could barley see the words -.-
    ~supastar101

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snowy did u get my e mail?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU PUT THE ARCADE GAME I HAVE MY PHANTONS TREASURE GAME READY TO DO IT BUT THERES NO IDEA WHERE YOU PUT THE MACHINE lol caps

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of those glitches mostly require Arcade Games! Isn't that strange?! XD

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you should have your 200,000 view party maybe, when your blog started? or, maybe for Easter or somethin' like that?

    -SpiritHowl-

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree supastar01, It was so hard to see the words!

    -SpiritHowl-

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG THOSE GLITCHES ARE EPIC! This Princess Orangemountain glitch thing has been happening to me whenever i switch animals in an epic underwater ship den. :I Weird huh?

    -lizrocks-

    ReplyDelete
  12. ikr! It always happened when I wanted to switch to my tiger, (before I deleted it)

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  13. i hate the Princess Orangemountain

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw