Thursday, March 29, 2012

Horses Only Party

Hey jammers! So here is the Horses Only Party, I'll try to include a lot of pictures for nonmembers.
Here is the horses notification picture (you see it when you try to switch animals in the party or if you're horse-less).
You can find the clothing Party Shop here.
Look at those cool future items! Here's what they sell at the moment (didn't these just go on clearance?).
There is also a furniture Party Shop.
It's just in the next stall over! Cool new stuff.
There is a water trough in the shape of a horseshoe; if you click it you get a horseshoe next to you!
It appears my bat likes it. ^.^ There is also a little mud puddle in the right corner similar to the one in Appondale.
This is an overall view (from the Jamaa Journal).
There is also a new skyway to go with the party (all of our buddy-game-cancel skyways still work!). Here's how to do it:

HORSES ONLY SKYWAY
teacher - myself
Start here.
Click someone's name tag.
Click "Games."
Click the floor below so you start
running to your right.
Click any game on the list.
Click "Cancel."
As you run down click the wall
click so you stay there
(careful, don't click the store).
Now enjoy the scenery! Have fun flying.

Click here for more skyway glitch info (as well as lots of posts about how to do it). I'd also like to report new messages in the Jam-a-Gram pre-typed message selection. Plus a strange glitch!
I forgot to mention in the previous post that only members can type messages onto Jam-a-Grams, sorry! D:
There is also a strange glitch on the Rope den item, it's white! It's white in stores, in item inventory, and in den!
 Strange huh? They used to be brown! Next, a flooring glitch in the den of Yawn05, go and take a look soon!
It's a Volcano Den with brown tile flooring, but it thinks it's in the Restaurant Den! And last, but not least, there is an April Fools Party. I must say, that is one wacky party picture.
I may or may not be able to post about it tonight, we'll see how things go with my schedule. It'd be really helpful if one of my buddies could hang out in there a little while longer so I have more time to get there.  Thanks everyone for commenting so much, happy jamming!

UPDATES: New artwork on the Spirit Art mini blog and a
April Fools day party on the Spirit Club one!

26 comments :

  1. Mythical SunnymoonMarch 29, 2012 at 6:55 PM

    1st comment! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no no the April Fools Party picture is supposed to be like that cause... ITS APRIL FOOLS!! And i figured out the skyway glitc myself i tried to add you and show you the glitch but nope :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can get it for ya, Snowy.

    -Supermonkeys the wizard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, also:
    When they say testing, that gives the impression it's not fully out yet. A beta, if you will.

    If this is true, then it's possible it will be released to everyone eventually.

    -Supermonkeys is a cat now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey snowyclaw,i can get it for you i can send the pictures to your email. youve got nthing to worry about ^.^

    Knightofthewind

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jammers
    Don't worry, I got to the April Fools Party everyone, the post will be up soon, I hope.
    ~Snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
  7. I THINK THAT GLITCH DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GUESS WHAT!
    ONE OF MY USERS, missfIo2, HAS BEEN (forever?)glitched!
    I refresh.
    Still glitched.
    It was glitched yesterday too!
    I'll send you pictures, and i am certain they will intrest you enough to put a post about missfIo2, THE GLITCHED USER!
    -MyStorageUser

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for looking at my den!!! I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I FOUND MY DEN ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!!! I STARTED JUMPING UP AND DOWN!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sent an email with info about April Fool's party XD Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a blue unicorn horn >.<

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow,datz alota commentz.Lol.
    ~WolfAttack~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guess what guys?
    I have renamed the forever glitch.
    Due to specific reseans, I have now named it..
    The Precious Happyflower glitch.
    And it has also attacked my main user... MyStorageUser!
    Also I met Yawn05 in zios.
    Well that's about it..
    i won't be suprised if one of your users get this mysterious glitch, snowy.
    Make sure to check them, them all, it is SUPER mysterious!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They deleted the horse party! D:

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHAAAAAAAT???????

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for posting my party on the Spirit Club Snowy!

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Snowyclaw!
    I'm going on vacation, too!
    I'm going to the beach! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  18. DXXXXXXX THE HORSES ONLY PARTY IS MEMBERS ONLY!! IK I'M MEMBER, BUT MY BFF JUST LOST HER MEMBERSHIP!!!!! I'MMA SEND AJHQ A LITTLE SOM'IN!

    ReplyDelete
  19. for the sky glitch i was the very first 1 to discover it i mean like when it first came out and the first party for it started at 5 am i found the sky glitch at 5:02 am

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Snowyclaw, can i use ur glitch pics on my blog? i will write that they were yours first so u get all the credit. Please? because i am not a member so i cant get the pics or the glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  21. you used to be able to switch the rope colors i had a pink and white one and thats what happend to me it switched the whole thing D:

    ReplyDelete
  22. you all should look for me Dinospuad03423 on aj any day or search me up

    ReplyDelete
  23. snowy something really weird happened when i sat down it made tons of copies of me so weird!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. can you please add me as your freind

    from blackjaye200

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw