Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sarepia and NM Den

Hey jammers! Here are today's skyway glitches, I discovered them through trial and error. Be sure to comment if you find some of your own! Don't forget to show your buddies this blog so they can learn how to do the glitches as well.

SAREPIA
teacher -  myself
Start here in Sarepia.
Click on the game platform above.
You'll need to complete the game-
rules -x before you turn to go upwards.
Click the wind rider icon.
Click rules.
Click "x" to close.
You'll start to move up, click the
trunk there quickly to stay.
Now sneak your way through the
platforms. You can now fly!
To go on the slides go to the far right of the trees. Click and
drag your mouse of the screen until your animal isn't visible,
then drag your mouse downwards. If you have a mac it works
better if you move your internet screen to the left first.
Now you can show off your slide
climbing skills too!

NONMEMBER DEN
teacher - myself
Start over in the right side of the
den (sorry for the plushies).
Click the other side of the
wooden beam.
This glitch is tough, you'll need to finish
the game-rules-x before you get to the end
of that wood beam.
Click the nearby game
and then rules.
Click "x" to exit.
You'll start moving up through the wood.
Click a bit below and to the right of the
candle (still on the wood). 
You'll now be standing on the beam!
Inch your way slowly up to the
wall. Now you're up.
Now you can fly!
 How do you like the glitches? Which ones should I post tomorrow? Come to my den to try out the nonmember den skyway glitch if you can't in your den. Happy jamming everyone.


  

19 comments :

  1. Wow!! Great job on the glitches!! I could've never figured these out!! Once again, great job!! ;)

    -snowdog900
    P.S. First comment x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww all the den glitches you need a game machine for it! DX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry! All you need is a person by you so you can click on them then open the game tab then cancel! :)

      Delete
  3. Dear Snowy, You're helping allot, you really are but.. what it AJ HQ finds out!? then all those wounder full glitches will go away... anyway thanks for staring those glitches with us, we will have fun till it lasts :C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think AJHQ will delete the glitches yet I think we should share the glitches with Everyone it will make Animal Jam more fun :D

      Delete
  4. dear snowyclaw,

    if you buddy me, i'll tell you the castle den glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snowyclaw please add me i know some awesome glitches i'm supastar101 on aj please add me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supastar101 (user on AJ)March 9, 2012 at 1:55 PM

    I know a different one for sarepia but still does the same thing click the slide then click game rules exit and click the log so you won't keep going upwards. I also know the castle den glitch: put a game somewhere up at the very top then stand at the circled end and click the two walls divided by the poll then click game rules exit and you will be flying in the castle den! (leaving my den open for people to try)
    ~supastar101

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supastar101 (user on AJ)March 9, 2012 at 2:26 PM

    P.S This is for my last post add me for like more simpler directions
    ~supastar101

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Snowyclaw
    Be ready for another glitch. =3

    ReplyDelete
  9. BOB THE WEIRDO PERSONMarch 9, 2012 at 9:00 PM

    RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO I LIKE YOUTUBE EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH IT PEACE OUT GIRLSCOUTS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snowy! I found a glitch in pizzadrop's den! When your on I can show you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey when i went to pizza drops den all my frends flowed me and someone that looked like him told us i will tell pizza drop to report all of you...

      Delete
  11. I bet you Tradings gonna be the next way to do the glitches then animal jams gonna find out -sighs- Why does animal jam have to be Party Poopers sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally!, There's a non member den glitch!

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  13. But, of course, you need an Arcade Game...

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  14. those glitches don't work for me anymore because when i run and click on a game, i stop running.

    ReplyDelete
  15. people now you use the buddy game not the game in the thing

    ReplyDelete
  16. snowy when i was in saerpia forset i saw this weird walking glitch, it was a penguin walking in the same place tons of times!!!!!!!!!!!! it looked like he was shaking his butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <>.<>

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw