Friday, March 2, 2012

Lucky Day Party

Hey jammers, just a quick post about the Lucky Day Party. Look below for posts about the update, Elf Tail Armor, and today's new items. First, the stores at the party. 
In the Lucky Party Shop they sell den items.
They even have a music player/shop at the party!
You can buy some cool Lucky Day tunes.
There is also a clover shape of clovers, that when you click it, you get a clover! Extreme excitement. Clooooveeerrrrs!
Not as exciting as the Leap Year Party, but it's a fun place to hang out your with buds. Here are some of my friends round the clover table! How do you guys like the decorations?
What a lucky day to be with good friends!
Happy jamming everyone, and the best of luck!

13 comments :

  1. catswarriorsandbibleMarch 2, 2012 at 8:47 AM

    Yay I am the 1st to comment!
    I love this blog!
    It's the first thing I go to if I need help in animal jam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SnowyClaw,you put your first insted of with.Whats up with that?Lol.Just thought i'd let you know.
    -TheHowler-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowyclaw, what are spirit jammers? Because i saw that sheesh is the only one so what are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lucky day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I can't wait to get on tomarrow to get on the leap year prty!!! I can't get on tonight because in at the store right now and then watching s movie later. Jam on!
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
  6. AJ don't forget to give non members stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello.
    I love your blog.
    Someone is kinda copying it though.
    I thought you should know

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello.
    This is still the same person that previously commented.
    I went to the other blog that is copying you and it is to the extreme.
    They dress like you, they have the same posts as you...........
    I just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm, I agree with SnowyClaw that this party isn't as exciting as the Leap Day Party, but still it is fun!

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they also need to get more music in the Music Shop at the Lucky Day Party!

    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  11. They only have like 1 non member thing at the party!!!! Grrrr....


    SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw