Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mansion and Volcano

Hey jammers! The Haunted (Day of the Phantom) Mansion and the volcano seem to be taking the lead in our glitch vote, so that's what I'll be posting today. But first, I'd like to thank you guys for helping me out with the viking hats, I couldn't have been able to collect them without you. And, I was amazed to find, the blog now has over 200,000 views! I think this calls for a huge Animal Jam party, any ideas jammers?

HAUNTED MANSION
teacher - myself
Start here in the Haunted Mansion.
Click to the left so you start running.
Quickly click a conveniently placed
arcade game below.
Click rules.
Click "x"
You need to do this pretty quick, finish
before you get to the stairs.
You'll then travel down onto the
wall, click anywhere on the wall.
Now you're up, enjoy!

VOLCANO DEN
teacher - myself
Start here in the Volcano den.
Click the lower wall below.
Click a nearby arcade machine.
Click rules.
Click "x"
Click the wall when you start
walking down it, be quick!
Now you can fly throughout
the volcano den, enjoy!

Hopefully you guys like the glitches, and I hope I explained them well. I left the Haunted Mansion up as my den if you'd like to try out the glitch. CLICK THE LINKS BELOW FOR MORE SKYWAYS!

  


9 comments :

  1. Yay! I did the glitches! Thanks, Snowyclaw. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot!!!! I love skyway glitches!!!!
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
  3. These glitches mostly all require arcade games! XD

    SpiritHowl


    P.S cool glitches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grrrr, someone took the name SpiritHowl on Everloop, so I'll be SpiritHowl1!!!!!!!!! (or SpiritHowl2 etc.)


    The Real SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  5. NVM, I don't have a Everloop account, Imposter....... Whoever took that username... Ok, if someone you don't know sends you a friend request on Everloop, and has the username SpiritHowl, do NOT think that is me, kk? Do NOT. Only If that's someone you don't know...

    The REAL, 1 and Only SpiritHowl

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey why dont u do the easy way-spirithowl

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's another way to do the volcano den...
    And you don't need the arcade games you just need to click on a game on a player card then cancel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do it the EASY way

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw