Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring has Sprung

Hey jammers, spring has come to Jamaa, and boy, it is bright! I've heard many complaints of "All this green is hurting my eyes!" ^.^ And with Jamaasian spring comes new items!
In Jam Mart Clothing...
In Jam Mart Furniture...
In the Jam-a-Gram box...
 In the Den Shop...
 If you'd like to see the Snow Fort Den for yourself just stop by my den. It's chilly, but it'll be  fun to decorate!
One of the coolest parts is the ice tower, the icy winds will surely turn you into a block of ice ... or glow blue.
There are also new loading pages, here are just a few.
I'll have more info in the next post. Hope this helps!

New: Five new clearance items on the AJ Items mini blog!
Update: Artwork on the Spirit Artwork mini blog (wikabog)!

7 comments :

  1. oth of us, rockin' out, GLOWIN' BLUE!!!!! Lol DX I recycled my forest and i had just a bit more then enough after having 14 gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i send in the idea for a penguin pen! :)


    - howrse2000 ( not signed in)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these stuff for members....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANNA CRY SO MUCH BECAUSE I GAVE UP MY ACCOUNT FOR LENT AND I LOST MY MEMBERSHIP, PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME STUFF, ESPECIALLY THE TAIL ARMOR! -WSELFWULF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so bad for you!!! :( Oh and last comment :P and i love the title of this post. :P
    -ducier

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish they kept the old loading screens instead of Alpha loading screens. The old screens has a special touch of Jamaa in it.
    -Lemo

    ReplyDelete

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw